FAQs - Simbiz Business Management System
Frequently Asked Questions for SIMBIZ Business Management Software in Malaysia
SIMBIZ is Business Management Software in Malaysia, for more software details, please read the message as follows:
- You can access to your database at any time and any place. You can use your home PC, ipad, galaxy tab, or by online at coffee shop to reach your database easy and fast.
- Professional engineer will handle your database, backup activity, and check server availability.
- You can concentrate on your job and enjoy your life. System should works as expected all the time
- We can support your enquiry faster. It reduces your transportation/labor charges and down time for waiting.
- For the smaller scale (max 5 organizations) customers, we place their database into our existing server.
- For the bigger scale customers, we encourage them to purchase cloud or co-location service. It is charged per month.
Besides, we keep minimum services offered in each server in order to reduce the vulnerability and load. In cloud, it will further protected by firewall.
- Maintain some stock of hardcopy documents, like hard copy receipt book. When system down, you can manually issue that document and enter into our software afterwards.
- Subscribe alternative mobile broadband. When the system down, we activate daily broadband so that the system can continue. It remains charged at minimum level but it brings highest value to the company.
- Contact the Sim IT Sdn Bhd representative. If you cannot find the particular person, you can find our office contact at http://www.simitgroup.com
- Reduces complexity of IT administration
- Reduces cost of ownership
- Reduces down time
- Provides more innovative and effective solutions to our customers.
As a software company, we'll try our best to let our customers enjoy the convenience of online system.
If any down time or other maintenance activities occured in server site, we will try our best to reduce it till minimum. When something goes wrong we are responsible to deal with our provider. However, we are not the owner of the facilities and we cannot guarantee for server maintenance, hacking, downtime will not happened in business hours and loses of the down time.
1. Software Overloaded or Services Down
- We will perform suitable action within programming or OS level to provide temporary or permanent solutions
- If the issue is within overloaded software and the solution is temporary, we will perform burst test into customer's server and recommend the customers to upgrade their server based on burst test result.
2. Server Down/Hardware Failure
- We will diagnose hardware issue and recommend customer suitable hardware to fix or upgrade.
- During downtime, we will transfer the customers' system into another server temporarily. New URL will be sent via email/sms to the customers to avoid downtime. (We prefer to recommend the customers to use cloud to avoid single hardware of failure).
- We diagnose the server/software vulnerability with:
- Root kit scanning
- Log file monitoring
- Open port/connection checking
- Verified whether customer applied security policy
- Then we provide suitable solution either:
- Software patches
- Re-install server
- Restore database from backup
- Remove rootkit
- Advise customer to enforce security policy